Dirty Scrimmers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dirty Scrimmers Community Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey guys i was in a car acident last night :(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dS.kobraking

dS.kobraking

Hey guys i was in a car acident last night :(  Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys i was in a car acident last night :(    Hey guys i was in a car acident last night :(  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Right so i was a passenger just going for a drive me my girl and a friend......... we where driving down a dirt road doing about 60ks and she (being the friend) swerved a pot whole and lost control of the car we fish tailed a bit until she hit the brakes then we slid sideways down this dirt road and on the sides of this dirt road is a dich for the water to run along side off the road and we hit that sideways and flipped 3 times and landed on the passenger side off the car supriseingly everyone was not hurt not even scratched it took 15 mins for the police fire and ambos to arrive to the scene we are all pritty shaken up and shocked and sore still

so yeah just thought id let everyone know what happened
Back to top Go down
strikestar*

strikestar*

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i was in a car acident last night :(    Hey guys i was in a car acident last night :(  EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:07 pm

As long as ur ok kobraking.....My back is stuffed now because of car accidents and the thing that pisses me off is when i got hit and flipped the driver did a runner...Glad ur ok bro
Back to top Go down
dan

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i was in a car acident last night :(    Hey guys i was in a car acident last night :(  EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:20 pm

Good that nobody got hurt..

I've been in a couple accidents, one when I was driving and an old guy pulled out of a driveway and stopped in the middle of the road and got t-boned. Nobody was hurt but my car was in pretty bad shape, almost written off.

I was in the car with a drunk driver and he started doing fishtails at like 80kph and started sliding. We got air at one point after we hit a driveway, and judging by the tyre marks we missed a power pole by about 30cm. Only damage to the car was a flat tyre and the skirting came loose on 1 side.
Back to top Go down
dS.Periander

dS.Periander

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i was in a car acident last night :(    Hey guys i was in a car acident last night :(  EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:40 am

That's not good to hear. I've been lucky in that I've never been in a crash.
Back to top Go down
http://patrickandsarahsims.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys i was in a car acident last night :(    Hey guys i was in a car acident last night :(  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guys i was in a car acident last night :(
Page 1 of 1