Dirty Scrimmers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dirty Scrimmers Community Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sarge reporting in..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarge

Sarge

Sarge reporting in.. Empty
PostSubject: Sarge reporting in..   Sarge reporting in.. EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:42 pm

Hey folks,

My name is Lachlan and I've played CSS on and off for about a year now. I absolutely love anything to do with fitness! My hobbies include: Rugby Union, Surf lifesaving, lots of camping and when i have some spare time I'll play some Counterstrike Smile

I live on a farm on the Sunshine Coast just north of Brisbane and we have horses and cows and sheep and lots of other random animals. I worked as an eel harvester for the past 6 months catching and packing 10kg river eels. I just moved here from Townsville where I finished my schooling and am looking to meet some new friends.

This year is my 'year off' where I'm training for the army as a direct entry officer and hopefully then onto Commandos and SAS. I'm also travelling a fair bit and learning what I can from the people that move me. If something else grabs me this year though, I will happily follow that dream.

Thank you for listening.
I hope to meet everyone in the clan and get to know you guys better.
See ya's in game Wink
Back to top Go down
dS.ozavatar

dS.ozavatar

PostSubject: Re: Sarge reporting in..   Sarge reporting in.. EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:32 pm

Hi there!
Back to top Go down
Pixi

Pixi

PostSubject: Re: Sarge reporting in..   Sarge reporting in.. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:28 am

hey Sarge welcome to dS hope you enjoy the clan Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarge reporting in..   Sarge reporting in.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sarge reporting in..
Page 1 of 1